you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*INTERVIEW MODE:** Skype*

*Role::* *Perl Developer*

*Location::** Irvine, CA*

*Duration**:: **6 Months*

*Job Description::*

Must-haves

- 5 plus years PERL programming
- 3 plus years’ experience programming in PERL for database configuration
from an application perspective (configuring the DB to fit the application
functions)
-Must have knowledge of WMI (Windows Management Interface)
- Must have experience writing PERL compliance checks (password complexity
checks, user privilege /user access checks, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012, 2014)

Day-to-Day

PERL Developer for a large bank in Irvine, CA. You will be responsible for
making changes, enhancements, or add ons to an application that monitors
the database configuration. The application is written in PERL and it's
imperative that you are well versed in PERL.

*SUBMISSION SHEET:*

Full Name of the Candidate:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Visa:

Openness to Relocate OR Travel:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Total years of Experience:

Reason for Change:

Availability/Notice Period:

Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute
Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute:

Certifications if Any:

Immigration Status - If H1B- H1B Validity:

Best Time to reach for a Interview:

DOB:

Month & Year First came to USA:

In What Visa first Entered USA:

H1 – Since When?:

Skype id:

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*