resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : SAP PI ConsultantLocation : Richardson, TXDuration : 6+Months
ContractRequired Skills*At least 4 years of experience in SAP PI with
ability to design, develop, configure, troubleshoot
Ability to work end to end development in SAP PI 7.31
Ability to transport the PI objects different environment
Ability to follow the client process and communication with different
vendors during testing
Ability to write Java code
Strong knowledge in SAP PI 7.31

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com