you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*INTERVIEW MODE: **Phone then In Person*

*Role::* *PMP Project Manager*

*Location::** Madison, WI*

*Duration**:: **12 Months*

*Job Description::*

*Senior Java Developer.*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   - Design and implement web/batch applications.
   - Maintain and audit systems as well as provide technical leadership on
   medium and large development efforts.
   - Research, develop, schedule, plan, propose, and lead front and/or
   back-end development efforts related to Internet/Web/batch-related
   applications.
   - Mentor younger Java developers in the department and frequently act as
   project leader/manager on multiple, large projects.

EXPERIENCE:

   - 4 or more years of application development experience as an Internet
   developer, or 4 or more years of application development experience with at
   least one year in Internet development.
   - Experience as a Senior Java Developer – specifically working
within *Javascript,
   Java open-source libraries), HTML, CSS, REST.*
   - Some knowledge/mid-level skills in the following are preferred: *J2EE,
   REST, Spring, Struts, SQL/DB2*
   - Web and batch applications development experience within healthcare or
   insurance-based setting (i.e. AmFan, GLHE, Sentry Insurance, Shop Bop, etc.)
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.

*SUBMISSION SHEET:*

Full Name of the Candidate:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Visa:

Openness to Relocate OR Travel:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Total years of Experience:

Reason for Change:

Availability/Notice Period:

Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute
Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute:

Certifications if Any:

Immigration Status - If H1B- H1B Validity:

Best Time to reach for a Interview:

DOB:

Month & Year First came to USA:

In What Visa first Entered USA:

H1 – Since When?:

Skype id:

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*