Good Morning Partners,

Here is a new QA opening my company has in Columbus. In-person interviews
will be required.  If you have any questions, let me know.

*Location = Columbus, Ohio (Reynoldsburg), LOCAL TO OH, Duration = 6+
months with possible extension, Interview = In-person only *

*Required:*

TFS, MTM, Manual testing

·        Someone who knows MTM

·        Someone who knows how to move around in TFS

At least 5+ years of testing experience

•           At least 2+ years of experience testing custom .Net
applications

•        Collaborate effectively with PM, peers and client, and add value
to the project.

•        Experience in Microsoft Test Management

*Desired:*

Web interface testing, AX testing

·        The person ideally would have ERP experience (This is not typical
ERP so they will need to be able to adapt.)

·        Also AX is a big plus because everything we are doing at this time
has AX ties.

*Responsibilities:*

·         This role will be taking direction from the Project Manager and
Senior Ventech QA and ensuring the LITS application is tested. Additional
responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: working within a
“scrum” team on 2 week iterations; creation of all test cases, based on
requirements and acceptance criteria; updates to the Test Plan as
necessary; working with the PM, development team and the DLC to facilitate
iteration testing, “show and tell” preparation, system testing, UAT and
deployment validation; providing direction to the other tester, and
ensuring the system acceptance is completed.

·         Testing will include automated regression using Microsoft Tool
sets; management of TFS to track defects and ensure that all defects are
being addressed; management of the bug scrub with the development teams to
ensure prioritization of defects; defect testing, once resolved; regression
testing.

   - This consultant should have at least 2 years for experience testing
   custom .net applications.
   - Establish and maintain productive relationships with Development and
   other applicable departments.
   - Provide weekly status reports.
   - Other duties as assigned

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com