Good Morning Partners,
Here is a new QA opening my company has in Columbus. In-person interviews
will be required. If you have any questions, let me know.
*Location = Columbus, Ohio (Reynoldsburg), LOCAL TO OH, Duration = 6+
months with possible extension, Interview = In-person only *
TFS, MTM, Manual testing
· Someone who knows MTM
· Someone who knows how to move around in TFS
At least 5+ years of testing experience
• At least 2+ years of experience testing custom .Net
• Collaborate effectively with PM, peers and client, and add value
to the project.
• Experience in Microsoft Test Management
Web interface testing, AX testing
· The person ideally would have ERP experience (This is not typical
ERP so they will need to be able to adapt.)
· Also AX is a big plus because everything we are doing at this time
has AX ties.
· This role will be taking direction from the Project Manager and
Senior Ventech QA and ensuring the LITS application is tested. Additional
responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: working within a
“scrum” team on 2 week iterations; creation of all test cases, based on
requirements and acceptance criteria; updates to the Test Plan as
necessary; working with the PM, development team and the DLC to facilitate
iteration testing, “show and tell” preparation, system testing, UAT and
deployment validation; providing direction to the other tester, and
ensuring the system acceptance is completed.
· Testing will include automated regression using Microsoft Tool
sets; management of TFS to track defects and ensure that all defects are
being addressed; management of the bug scrub with the development teams to
ensure prioritization of defects; defect testing, once resolved; regression
- This consultant should have at least 2 years for experience testing
custom .net applications.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with Development and
other applicable departments.
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Other duties as assigned
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.