resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : AEM CQ5 ConsultantLocation : El Segundo CADuration : 06+Months
ContractRequired Skills:-*Must have knowledge of the Adobe Experience
Manager (AEM) core product i.e. AEM author & publish instances, dispatcher
and consoles
Thorough knowledge of AEM templates and components and workflow
Good knowledge of AEM personalization and targeting
Good knowledge of OSGI framework and integration options
Customizing AEM features and UI
Good to Have Skills
Knowledge of NodeJS and rich UI frameworks
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*