Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com
Lead Salesforce.com Developer
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Long term contract
a) 4-5 years of Salesforce.com development experience
b) Strong configuration and design skills in Salesforce.com
c) Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle
d) In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the
Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of the business
e) Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming -
APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of relational database
concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and
design methods, etc.
f) Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule
g) Understands complex ETL and data migration practices
h) Understands web services and available technologies not necessarily part
of the Salesforce.com stack, but those which might be utilized to transport
data in an enterprise environment.
Please list 5 mandatory “MUST HAVE” skills and experience for this
requirement. Please include skills related to technical as well as domain
and non-technical skills and experience as applicable to the position.
1. Functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce.com and the force.com
2. Custom development experience in Force.com (Apex, visualforce),
integration with other enterprise applications and salesforce.com ecosystem
3. Experience in designing/developing Web Services/Rest API to interface
with other systems
4. Experience with Enterprise Integration and ETL tools
5. Experience deploying web based and enterprise systems using industry
standard environments including XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, Java,
6. Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business
rules, third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader,
etc), the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, S-controls, Triggers,
Please list 5 “NICE TO HAVE” but not mandatory skills and experience for
1. Salesforce.com Developer or Advanced Developer Certified
2. Financial and Insurance domain knowledge.
3. Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and
make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
US IT Recruiter
Direct: 703 349 4237
USM Business Systems
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.