Position : SAP PLM / Recipe Functional Developer
Location : Houston,TX
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate : $65/HR
*Description*: The SAP PLM/Recipe Functional Developer will work with
Customer Solutions Leads and business clients to support global processes
primarily using standard SAP solutions as well as other systems interfaced
with SAP to support the business process.
This person will participate in a global initiative to implement SAP
Product Lifecycle Management with focus on Recipe Development for
Polypropylene Compounding Business (PPC).
The project will finalize current build phase, followed by two global roll
outs with integration testing, training and migration activities.
Solution Support and Development
Review of design and build phase – IT validation
· Preparation Integration tests
· Supporting business in integration testing
· Supporting training planning and training execution
· Support of data migration activities
· Understand and follow all relevant standard IT processes and
· Consult with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to
develop customized solutions.
· Consult with other custom code developers and provide technical
specs for interfaced solutions.
· Perform unit testing of changes (configuration, custom
development, etc) in development and staging environments, including
regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
· Provide input and suggestions based on knowledge of area of
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.