1 year contract
Columbia MD

A Senior Redhat (RHEL) Linux Systems Administrator is needed for a large
government contract sales pursuit. This position will handle a variety of
lead responsibilities including: designing and building the platform
strategy, configuring, monitoring and maintaining over 1000 Linux operating
systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring that all
servers operate at optimum levels. The candidate must possess excellent
verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable working in a
team environment in a lead role, mentoring lower level team members and
willing to work flexible hours. On-call and after hours support is a
requirement of this position.

• 5-7 years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise administration, patching,
complex computing platforms, and/or cutting-edge technologies involving
virtualization, distribution, and high performance computing
• Experience building Red Hat from the ground up, physical and virtual
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment of 500+ servers
• Comfortable writing scripts using bash, ksh, perl, or similar.
• Experience with running Red Hat in an Active Directory integrated
environment;
• Advanced troubleshooter – unwilling to let a problem defeat you;
unrelenting, persistent, confident

Preferred:
• Scripting experience in Linux is desired
• Experience with integrating with other teams, such as middleware,
storage, networking, security, backup/recovery, etc.
• Working knowledge of HPSA/Opsware
• Working knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, DHCP
• Working knowledge of VMware vSphere
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.