Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
at  *vranj...@sageitinc.net
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format

*Job Title: Java Developer With Altova Exp*

*Location: Oshkosh ,WI*

*Duration: 12 Months *

*Job Description:*

·         Bachelor’s degree

·         5+ years of experience in the software industry

·         Expert-level knowledge of common development technologies,
including SQL, XML, XPath

·         Experience with Altova XMLSpy

·         Experience using other Altova products, including MapForce, Style
Vision, UModel, Raptor XML Server, Mission Kit

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Kumar *

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.

Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.

Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>

Web:  www.sageitinc.com

 Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!