Hello,

Hope you are doing well…

Please let me know if have any suitable consultant available for below
position, and you can share updated resume along with rate & contact
details at rshe...@aclatinc.net

*Solution Engineer – Documaker*

*Golden Valley, MN*

*12 month contract*

*upon offer, candidates must complete a background check*

•          Company of North America, a company of client is in search of a
Sr. Solution Engineer to join our IT department.

•          In this role, you will support Enterprise Print functionality
for the company via Oracle’s Documaker tool.

•          Our ideal candidate has experience in a large company that is a
heavy user of enterprise wide print solutions.  Understanding of systems
and processes for document creation and various rendering methods are
critical for this role.

•          We are an outsourced environment and 50% of this role is hands
on work with Documaker, and the surrounding systems (XML and .NET).

•          The other 50% of this role is providing oversight while
collaborating with our professional service partner to ensure timely and
quality delivery.

*Position Description*

•          Drive innovative and timely delivery of enterprise print
solutions with high quality

•          Create, understand and maintain project and system documentation

•          Engage in the analysis process and define system requirements
for technical solutions

•          Negotiating/managing external software vendors to fix and
enhance software

•          Ensure project and maintenance teams follow client SDLC process
and best practice

•          Oversee production support activities including application
monitoring, fixes, enhancements

*Requirements:*

•          8 – 10 years’ experience required: Programming Experience System
Design and Documentation.

•          Experience working with / driving a Multi-sourced team

•          Experience or knowledge of Documaker or any other enterprise
print solution

•          Additional technical skills: XML, .NET, MS Office, Visio,
Project server, Sharepoint

•          Strong initiative and leadership abilities

•          Commitment to quality and timely delivery

•          Education: Four year degree required: Bachelor’s Degree in
Software Engineering,

*Information Systems or similar discipline Helpful, but not required:*

•          2-3 years’ experience preferred: General Supervisory Experience

•          Financial Services knowledge and experience

•          Working knowledge of WebSphere, Espresso, and Informatica

•          Application Architecture experience

•          Additional technical skills: The Rational Suite, Subversion

Thanks!

Warm Regards,

Rakesh

Aclat, Incorporated

5 E. College Drive Suite 100| Arlington Heights, IL

Direct: 847-892-6376

(847) 577 3501 Ext: 3509

(847) 577 2568 Fax

Email: rshe...@aclatinc.net