*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Sr. WebSphere MQ Messaging Middleware Consultant*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6+ Months Interview : Phone then Face to Face GC , USC Only
· "We currently receive client data over a WebSphere MQ channel
(they are using a remote queue to deposit data directly into a queue on our
· The client will continue to use WebSphere MQ on their side.
· We would like to directly read a queue on their system, instead
of using a channel to get the data.
· We currently get multiple sets of data from them, and use a C++
program to merge the feeds together and eliminate duplicates.
· We would like to utilize patterns in Camel to support the
routing, mediation and formatting of data.
· The solution will be comprised of ActiveMQ/JBoss/Apache Camel
* Job Requirement*
· Client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Messaging/Middleware
Consultant with expertise in Apache ActiveMQ, JBoss and Apache Camel.
· Your skills are needed to assist a Chicago based (60606) industry
leading, energy & commodity market data provider specializing in providing
risk management, real-time & historical data tools to optimize commodities
trading as well as front and back office SaaS based solutions.
· In this role you will be called upon to provide the subject
matter and architectural expertise necessary to convert and existing IBM
WebSphere MQ 7.0 (Server) solution to Apache Active MQ/JBoss/Apache Camel
· This will involve Server setup and configuration as well as
Java/Eclipse development and ActiveMQ administrative training.
· you have a blank slate here, we need someone that can provide
true consulting services and can set-up this new Java world, including the
replacement of current C++ programs that do the merging with Java.
· Expertise in MQ messaging Technology and Middleware
· Strong background in Apache and alternative open source tools
· Apache ActiveMQ
· JBoss (WildFly) application Server
· Apache Camel ESB integration middleware
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.