*Clinical SAS Programmer in Central NJ for 1 year Contract !!*

******EAD,GC,USC Can Apply******Please reply to my Official id :
**rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
<rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

Job Description
We have looking for Clinical SAS Programmer with a stable work history and
very strong communication skills for a leading Pharmaceutical product and
development Companies located in Central NJ area. SAS Programmer will
provide statistical support for clinical/non-clinical development projects
and programs.

Required
Need ISS experience, but ISE is also very important
Should be able to easily tell the interviewers how they debug programs.
CDISC background is an added bonus (not someone that has only done CDISC
database development or only CDISC mapping. They need analysis experience
too)
Should have experience with all phases (there are multiple openings in
different groups (early development, full development, and Communication
skills are KEY!
Candidate need to be clear and to the point.
MS in Statistics is a big plus

SAS Programmer Analyst, Statistician, Biostatistician, Clinical
Statistician, Statistical Analysis, SAP, Statistics, Biostatistics, Master
Statistics, MS Biostatistics, SAP, SAS,  Lead SAS Programmer,
biostatistical components, statistical component. Applies statistical,
Applied Statistics, Statistical Programming, Biostat, Stat, Statistical
Consultant, Statistical Programmer, SAS Consultant, C2C SAS Consultant

Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
Bachelors or Masters in statistics or related field.
3-5 years of pharmaceutical industry SAS programming experience
Substantial knowledge of SAS System programming required;
Minimum of one years experience using SAS required;
Familiarity with statistical methods used for biomedical/pharmaceutical
research required;
Experience with clinical trials or pharmaceutical industry experience
required;
Knowledge of current industry and regulatory submission practices, protocol
designs, and terminology.
We appreciate your understanding, in that; we will only be able to respond
to those inquiries who meet the stated requirements. To protect our
client's interests, we will not be responding to inquiries that do not
contain a CV/Resume. Finally, please include the position ID (rc-Clinical
SAS Consultant) in the subject line of your correspondence to ensure
review.

Regards,
Rachel Lian  - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204