My name is *Mazhar Khan *and I represent *Systel Inc.* Systel is
professional services organization with IT Staff Augmentation as its
specialization. Through the 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of numerous large and midsized organizations and effectively
addressed their IT and staffing requirements. Please visit our website
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you. Below is a summary of the position.
*Position: Big Data Developer lead*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months.*
*Photo ID is mandatory at the time of submission*
· Extensive experience in development including low level
understanding on big data technologies – Hadoop MR (MR1 and YARN), HDFS,
Scoop, Hive, Pig, Flume, Oozie, Impala, DistCp, Solr.
· High level understanding or working knowledge in Spark, Storm,
Kafka, and other evolving technologies
· Programming language experience of Java, Python, Scala, Shell
script. An ideal candidate must be proficient in Java and Shell script.
RDBMS skills a plus.
· Experience in leading a team or demonstrate leadership skills,
motivated, proactive and ability to work with multiple teams on a daily
· Troubleshooting production issues and work with the team to
design and develop solutions.
- 8 -10 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
*If you have any consultant who is interested in the opportunity listed
above please forward his/her updated resume along with current contact
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.