Direct client
GC/Citizen/EAD GC only
6 month contract
Bethesda MD

   - Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications
   using current .NET and SharePoint 2010 development strategies
   - Customize new and existing SharePoint 2007 and 2010 solutions through
   Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer, to include creation of new
   workflows, pages, and InfoPath forms

   - Develop custom workflows in SharePoint 2007 and 2010
   - Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and
   sites
   - Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and issues
   in support of Web development efforts
   - Ensure security of all Web sites and related applications
   - Perform periodic Web site audits
   - Interact with users, production support and other project team members
   to understand the business and technical requirements

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems
   or 5 years relevant experience
   - Current certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCP, etc) preferred
   -  7 years experience with Web technologies, protocols, and tools
   -  3 years experience and strong understanding of Internet programming
   languages using.NET and SharePoint 2007 and 2010  NOTE: this is not
   SharePoint Administration using browser administration console, but actual
   programming.

   - Experience developing custom workflows in SharePoint 2007 or 2010
   - Experience with web technologies (AJAX, LINQ, SOAP, SOA, REST)
   strongly preferred
   - Experience designing, developing, and implementing InfoPath solutions
   preferred
   - Thorough understanding of application development methodologies
   - Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e IIS) and process
   flow
   - Preferred knowledge of database development, including Oracle 10 and
   SQL Server 2005/2008
   - Experience using Visual Studio (2008, 2010)
   - Knowledge and experience working with code repository (Rational, VSS,
   TFS)
   - Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements

Plus:

   - 3rd party controls (Telerik, Infragistics)
   - Visual Studio 2012
   - SharePoint 2013
   - HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PhoneGap and web mobile technologies
   - SQL 2012

   - Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems; experience
   with Telerik's Sitefinity CMS

Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.