7 month contract
Richmond VA
In-person interviews may be required after phone screen
c2c okay

This resource will be part of Messaging team and will be working on
development of VERIP Phase II, Message tracking application phase II, LOINC
codes filtering criteria by DSI and DDP divisions in OEPI.

• Maintain And Enhance ASP.NET 3.5/MVC3 applications with C#
• Assist in development of a new ASP.NET MVC 4 application with Entity
Framework 4 Codefirst, C#, JQuery
• Consume and/or create a Web Service
• Work with a Source Control and Defect tracker for application promotion
processes
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.