Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*SAP BW/BI consultant *

*Whitehouse station, NJ*

*Duration: 6 months *

*GC/Citizens *

Client  recently implemented a new BI dashboard to generate reports from
their BW.  The goal was to develop the BI Dashboards to allow the business
to go out and generate their own reports in a short period of time.  The
current way was for the business to request the reports from IT which took
weeks.  The issue is that IT under estimated the businesses ability and
willingness to go “self-serve”.  So the BW/BI dashboard is NOT very user
friendly and business does not like it or use it.  Client IT now needs a
BW/BI SME to come in and evaluate the current way and develop requirements
(the original requirements are not very thorough) then create an
architecture on how to achieve a self-service model for business.  They
currently have SAP/ABAP developers to do the actual development.  This
person would be charged with requirement creation, architecture and even
possibly rolling up their sleeves to help the development team.  They are
open to fixing their current solution or even building brand new based on
the recommendation of our consultant.

The right candidate has to have excellent communication, understand that
they are going into a failed environment and have the savvy to understand
the business and translate that to IT.

Large enterprise Supply Chain is a MUST have, Pharma is NOT important.  In
fact he would like to see someone who has done similar for a company like a
Best Buy or Home Depot (large retail), someone that use to working with
many various SKU’s.  They need a fresh perspective, hence the retail
experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted