Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext-829*
*Bridgewater, CT 06752*
*6+ Months/ Contract*
*Interview Process: Phone + Skype Visa: Any *
*(Preference to GC/USC)*
· QA Planners are individuals who can be handed resources and a
project at the goal level and be expected to create, execute and oversee a
test plan that will deliver high quality and consistent results against QA
· He/she can independently own planning for a medium sized feature
or system, creating automation frameworks that can be leveraged by others.
· The person manages several streams of work through
managing/mentoring the leverage under him/her.
*Roles and Responsibilities*
· Hold the quality bar and consistently evaluate the product
against the QA scorecard.
· Create test plan and test cases.
· Map the test cases to the appropriate type of testing whether
unit tests, manual tests or framework based automation.
· Coordinate with the engineer assigned and the TE to distribute
· Ensure the total coverage of the testing done is adequate.
· Specify or jointly develop QA frameworks that enable non-devs to
contribute persisted and repayable automated tests.
· Ensure the frameworks are adequate by doing a subset of the test
cases and work with the engineer to address gaps.
· Experience in developing tools for and working in a continuous
· Experience working in teams employing *Agile and/or Lean
methodologies* with the ability to prioritize across multiple
· Experience with public *(ie. JUnit, Selenium),* and internally
· *Higher bar for what the Text Executor does.
*All attributes of a very strong Test Executor, PLUS:*
· Logical Reasoning
· Holding People Accountable
· Spotting problems & dealing with them
· Maintaining High Standards
· Time management
· Depth of thinking
*If you are comfortable with the position then please fill the below
Current location (Complete address with zip code)
Open to relocate or Location preferences:
Currently in project:
Availability to start :
Visa Status with Validity
Last 4 digits SSN
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)
Date of Birth
Thanks and Regard’s
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.