This is Shaik from Deegit Inc. Please find the below requirement for your
review. If you are comfortable with the requirement please get back to me
ASAP on sh...@deegit.com
*Position: Solution Architect Lead - Pega Architect*
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 16 Months
· Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
· Experience with process methodology, frameworks (TOGAF),
development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
· Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system
· Technical mastery in OOO, SOA, ESB CSA concepts and design
· Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
· 3+ years of Pega implementations
· Experience designing and developing process based solutions or
BPM (business process management)
· Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities,
User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On,
External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ),
Connectors and SOAP Services etc
· Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise
Class Structure design and Rulesets design
· Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application
quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs,
running pre-flight and PAL.
· Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and
other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
· Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
Shaik | Deegit Inc |
1900 East Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |
Ph: 847.440.2436 ext - 358 | Fax: 847.330.1987
sh...@deegit.com | www.deegit.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.