*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN (Face to Face)*
*Duration: 2 year*
*Best rate possible*
*Needs Local only*
*In person interview*
*Must have Groovy experience*
*Length of Assignment: 2 year initial contract*
4 to 6 month development process then a 6 month to 1 year roll out after
the holidays with ongoing support post rollout.
- Should be a seasoned technology veteran, with 8+ years of experience
- Must have experience building enterprise service tier products with
RESTful API end points
- Nice to have experience in the payments industry, interfacing with
payment solution providers such as First Data and TSYS
- Technical Skill Sets:
- Java and Groovy languages
- Spring frameworks, especially Spring Boot
- Nice to Have: MongoDB
- Nice to Have: Familiarity with Python
- Nice to Have: Camel or other EAI framework knowledge
- Nice to Have: Familiarity with working in virtualized environment
(Vagrant and Virtual Box)
- Must be familiar with Agile development practices
- Must be familiar with Continuous Integration and Deployment
methodologies (Use Jenkins for automated builds and deployments)
- Must be well spoken and capable of setting the course for self and
*Great Skills to have: *
- ISO 8583
· JPOS Integration
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.