Please find the *Urgent **Direct Internal Client* requirement details below
and let me know if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com <vam...@veear.com>*
***IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW / CLOSURE***
*Title : Hadoop Developer Location :
Santa Clara, CA Duration : Long Term Contract *
Exciting Company in Santa Clara, CA seeks a motivated, creative, and
experienced Sr. Java Hadoop Big Data Engineer with a track record of
success. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a casual
We are looking for a highly experienced Java Hadoop Big Data Engineer with
experience of working with large-scale, distributed data pipelines.
Responsibilities span the full data engineering lifecycle from architecture
and design, data analysis, software development, QA, capacity planning and
managing the analytics environment as a whole.
* Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and
process data at scale and in real-time.
* Collaborate with other teams to design and develop data tools that
support both operations and product use cases.
* Perform offline analysis of large data sets using components from the
* Evaluate and advise on technical aspects of open work requests in the
product backlog with the project lead.
* Own product features from the development phase through to production
* Evaluate big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve our
data processing architecture.
· BS in Computer Science or related area
· 7-15 years software development experience
· Proficiency with Java, Python, Scala, HBase, Hive, MapReduce,
ETL, Postgres, Visualization technologies etc.
· Flair for data, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in
big data related life cycle
· Understanding of automated QA needs related to Big data
· Understanding of various Visualization platform (Tableau, D3JS,
· Experience in building data analytical application in retail,
hospitality, restaurant vertical is big plus
· Proficiency with agile or lean development practices
· Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
· Excellent technical and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Top 4 skill sets / technologies in the ideal candidate:*
· 1. Java
· 2. Experience working in an Agile environment
· 3. Data Integration/Data Management experience
· 4. Hadoop/Hive/Spark/Tableau/ETL/Data Integration
Technologies that we use include:
* Tableau Integration
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.