resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : iPaaS Mulesoft DeveloperLocation : Santa Clara, CADuration :
3-6 Months Job Description:-*7+ years of development experience using
various iPaaS tools /environment
must require: 4+ years of hands-on experience with Mulesoft  iPaaS
Demonstrated experience for designing, creating, testing, and maintaining
Intel’s iPaaS service offerings that facilitate data transfer between
systems located in both cloud and on premise architectures.
Familiarity with software development in an agile environment.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*