Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Big Data Consultant*

*Location:* *Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration:6+ months*

*Job Description:*

Mid to Senior level Developer with 8 to 12 years experience (Hands on)

Hadoop (native MR jobs experience), core java fundamentals, strong computer
science fundamentals

Must have exposure building production software on Hadoop

a.Scala is optional /preferable but HAS to learn Scala very quickly
on-the-job (good learnability)

b.Apache Spark knowledge desirable

c.Python scripting experience

d.Experience in HPC/Scientific Computing

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company