Please send  resumes to  r...@masterlabs.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *ram *from* Master Labs Inc . ,* Please do let me know if you have
anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with

your updated resume in word format, contact information, current location,
visa status and rate

ease send  resumes to  r...@masterlabs.com

Work on a project to develop a a Client Server Time Entry App.  The project
is for 6 mos. The candidate would need the following skills in addition to
VB.NET <http://vb.net/> :

   - Winforms
   - SQL Server (2008)
   - Third party controls like Infragistics
   - Any experience in developing a time reporting system would be a plus.
   - Rate: Open

The position is in Union, IL. Look for some one local to Chicago area. If
the guy is exceptionally well, look for someone outside.

Thanks & Regards,

ABHI RAM

Master Labs Inc
1001 Cross Timbers Road,