Title: Java Developer
Location: Towson MD- must be local
Interview: Phone Screen then in person, there will be no skype possible due
to security reasons
Local Only at $40/hr max
• Design, code, and maintain highly scalable and reliable enterprise
Java, Spring, Twitter Bootstrap and AJAX.
• Develop software components to support data enrichment and transformation
in a high traffic transactional data and data warehouse environment.
• Develop and deploy software in an incremental process that is potentially
shippable with each iteration.
• Provide technical and business explanation and justification for
architectural, design, and coding approaches.
• Work under tight time constraints with changing requirements.
• Execute thorough unit and integration test cases for developed solutions.
• Develop data persistence and transmission based on commercial and open
source relational databases.
• Regularly update technical and business teams as to plans, progress, and
• Produce high quality software following best practices and established
standards such as Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming.
• Follow policies and procedures that safeguard the integrity of and access
to enterprise systems, files, and data elements.
Desired (not required) Qualifications:
• Previous Healthcare IT experience is desirable.
• Experience working on a team using Scrum or other Agile project framework.
• Applicable professional certifications are advantageous.
• Understanding user experience (UX) designs across a wide range of
end-users, including Section 508 provisions for the disabled, is desired.
• Experience with tools such as Subversion, Hudson, Fortify and Sonar that
promote collaboration, productivity and quality.
• Experience with Eclipse IDE.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education
• Requires 5 years of technical experience, which applies to software,
engineering and object oriented technologies
• 5 years of full life cycle design and development of enterprise-wide
systems distributed across multiple platforms.
Java, CSS, AJAX, HTML5, JBoss/Websphere Application Server.
• 3 years of development experience on SQL databases (Oracle or Teradata).
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Strong written and verbal skills from both business and technical
• A reverence for clean, simple, elegant coding solutions with proven
ability to release deliverables and applications on-time.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Thanks and Regards*
*Business Development Manager*
*Email*: *ta...@technocraftsol.com* <ta...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo ID*: *tapan_technocraft*
*Gmail ID: **tapan.technocraft*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.