Job Title: Informatica Architect
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Need a true Informatica architect with excellent communication skills.
Please indicate against each Mandatory & preferred skills their experience
1. Partner with business and IT representatives in requirements
gathering and reviews
2. Analyze and translate business information and technical
requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to
achieve business objectives
3. Leads analysis and design efforts in support of technology
4. As an Informatica SME is commits to development timelines and
quality of deliverables;
5. Reviews code, suggests best practice
1. 4 years of Development experience in ETL Tools like Informatica
2. 5+ years of Data modelling experience in tools like ErWin
3. 4 years of Development experience in T-SQL/PL-SQL (create
tables/views/stored procedures/SQL tuning)
4. Experience with any BI Tools; Working knowledge of Tableau
and/or Business Object preferred
1. Experience with duo-shore delivery models and flexibility with
working hours to support onshore/offshore coordination
2. Familiarity with iterative development and automated testing
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 219(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*
*Email: **r...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*
|http://www.allianceit.com <http://www.allianceit.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.