Location- Bellevue, WA
Job Role- Kronos Consultant
Please only submit genuine Kronos Senior consultants
Key Skills- Kronos Workforce
• 5+ years WFM industry experience implementing/supporting Kronos
Workforce - T&A , WIM and Advance scheduler
• Good knowledge of SDLC process including: ability to identify
problems, gather requirements interacting with business & technical teams,
conduct analysis and provide accurate solutions.
• Strong skills in creating and testing interfaces in Workforce
Integration Manager (WIM).
• Sound knowledge in customizing, configuring and implementing one
or more of the following modules: Time and Attendance, Scheduling, Leave,
Attendance, Custom Reporting, Integration or Analytics.
• Ability to work independently without daily supervision as well
as multitask between different projects and clients.
• Assign & Manage tasks to offshore teams
• Strong Experience with HRMS/ HRIS systems, particularly
demonstrable experience in Kronos Workforce – T&A, WIM and Advance Scheduler
• Strong expertise with HCM/WFM solution concepts such as:
Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, Entitlements, Accruals, Leave
Management, Advanced Scheduling and Labor Forecasting/ Analytics.
• Knowledge of SQL relational database management systems and
experience in developing interfaces and scripting.
If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc
(All details request must for client submission)
Current location -
Hourly Rate(All Inclusive) -
Availability to Join-
Suman Bakshi ( Sam )
SourceChip,Inc |North Brunswick, NJ
Phone - 732-917-4895
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.