I have an opening for a *.NET Developer* role in *Pleasant Prairie,
Wisconsin*. Top skills are *.NET stack* and a tool called *Dynatrace**.*
Skype interview is available if consultants aren’t local. Please let me
know if you have anyone! Thanks!
*Position:* .Net Developer
*Location*: 12575 Uline Drive Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
*Duration:* 6 month
*Web development, 13 developers (2 Team Leads, and a combo of 6/5 Sr/Mid
developers) All have 4 + Years of experience. Also, has lotus notes team
which consists of 2 people, they take care of custom development in the
mail system. Main applications are Uline.com & Ecommerce focused
applications, also has 150 intranet apps, & a custom CRM. 60% web, 30% call
center, 10% email. mostly c#, tfs, automated bills, unit testing, release
mgt, sql queries, stored procedures. css, jscript, html. all web. wcf to
interface w/ third parties.*
*C#, ASP.Net, VB is being Sunsetted, TFS, Source Control, Unit testing,
SQL, Java Script, CSS*
- Develop performance test strategies.
- Monitor web application performance on a daily basis.
- Establish automated performance monitoring tools and processes.
- Provide long-term performance improvement recommendations.
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis on high-priority web technology
- Recommend solutions to resolve complex performance issues (response
time, throughput, etc.).
- Provide input and insight on software design, architecture and build
- Develop technical proofs of concept to test and validate optimizations.
- Analyze performance test results to evaluate production infrastructure
impacts and compare them to previous release benchmarks.
- Educate developers on application performance best practices.
- Work with cross-functional project teams to define performance metrics
and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application development teams, as
well as business partners, to ensure optimal performance of e-commerce
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in computer
science or related field *preferred.*
- 10+ years experience in software development or performance management.
- 5+ years experience in .NET or web-based application design and
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Experience with performance management tools, such as Dynatrace, Gomez
and Google Analytics.
- Experience with IIS log analysis.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented
design and relational database design.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management
Studio or similar program.
- Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce
applications *a plus.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,
Ensuring Client's Success
Fax: (630) 206-2397
Email: *mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com* <mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com>
Web: *www.agilees.com <http://www.agilees.com>*
Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.