TITLE: Middleware SOA Administrator
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
DURATION: 8 months
INTERVIEW MODE: Skype interview
Middleware Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, and
maintaining a highly-available, event driven architecture (SOA 2.0) built
on the Software AG webMethods technology stack. Middleware Administrator is
also responsible for ensuring the server is secure, available to clients,
and running at peak performance.
• Installing and upgrading the server, which includes tasks such as
equipping the server computer with appropriate hardware and software,
downloading and installing the server program, and implementing upgrades as
• Starting and stopping the server, which includes shutting down the server
when necessary (e.g., for routine maintenance or reconfiguration) and
restarting it afterwards. It also includes performing your site's standard
recovery procedures following a hardware or software failure of the server
• Configuring server settings, which includes setting basic operating
parameters such as the maximum session limits, log file options, and port
• Administering users and groups, which includes defining user names and
passwords for authorized users and assigning them to groups.
• Administering server security, which includes identifying other
administrators, assigning access controls to individual services, and
configuring the server's use of digital certificates.
• Managing packages and services, which includes tasks such as
activating/deactivating/ copying packages and updating services and/or
packages as necessary.
• Administering multiple instances of the server, which includes performing
all or some of the activities listed above to manage two or more
Integration Servers running on the Header same machine.
• BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems / or IT Major
• Demonstrated knowledge and working experience in either Linux or Windows
• Scripting and automation experience a big plus.
• Knowledge and working experience of various middleware and ESB software
such as WebLogic or WebSphere Application Server. Experience with Software
AG webMethods a huge plus.
• Experience maintaining JMS compliant message brokers, experience with
Software AG Universal Messaging a plus.
• Working knowledge of SSL/TLS protocols for secure web services and
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.