*Job Title:  SQl Server- HTLM and CSS3Location;  Grand Rapids, MIDuration:
5+ Months*

*Strong in HTLM and CSS3We are looking at overhauling our production
lifecycle management system.  This system is enables collaboration amongst
product development, costing, merchandising, and demand planning teams.  We
will be creating a new system from scratch consisting of the leading web
technologies to enable fast, responsive (device independent), and highly
usable views.  These views include line planning calendar, pattern and
colorway details, and screens to help merchandisers easily identify product
gaps through intelligent reporting and dash boarding.TechnologiesSQL Server
(2014) developmentMicrosoft Web API 2 developmentExperience with OAuth 2.0
protocol (or some other model for secure API calls)Angular JS
developmentHTML 5 and CSS3 development with responsive web design
capabilitiesSkillsWe’ll need someone to create tables, views, stored
procedures in SQL, so T-SQL.  The API layer will be written in c#.  The
front end will required Angular JS, HTML 5, and CSS3+.Knowledge of JSON,
OAuth security, Entity Framework necessary*

*Please send resume to Email: ajay.ka...@panzersolutions.com
<ajay.ka...@panzersolutions.com>Voice : 203-652-1444 Ext: 116*