*NEW requisition - SFDC Analytics and Reporting*
need resume asap @ s...@sourcechip.net
TITLE: SFDC Analytics and Reporting
LOCATION: Milwaukee, WI, United States
# of Openings: 1
Required Experience and Skills
• Overall Experience for the Requirement - 5+ years of SFDC experience
• Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
o Sales cloud
o Service Cloud from Salesforce.com
• Support Global and Enterprise Executives and Sales Leaders in sales
• Create reports and dashboards in SFDC to meet operational requirements
including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy
• Validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist
in the interpretation of data.
• Ability to gather analytic requirements, design and build custom reports
and dashboards, and deploy them to end users
• Build tools (reports/dashboards) to analyze key sales metrics, including
lead generation, pipeline and trends, closed business, and sales team
• Establish a process for developing and deploying analytics solutions for
the sales organization.
• Help set up an efficient analytics infrastructure to ensure users can
find the reports and dashboards
• They need create effective sales reports and dashboards to address the
needs of users at all levels.
• Maximize users’ consumption of sales reports and dashboards.
• SFDC Reporting Analyst will report to the Reporting Leaders and assist in
developing and implementing processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, and
infrastructure that will support and improve the operations of the Sales
*Thanks & Regards, SamSuman Bakshi Email - s...@sourcechip.net
*Phone -732 917 4895 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.