Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
Long Term(2-3 years)
CISCO Engineer resource
Comm Skills need to be very good.
*CCNP Certification required..Client will see it before the interview*
*Must have worked in Large Enterprise Networking Operations setup/Client*
Provide world-class operational excellence in support of the American
Express global network. With a focus on customer service, advanced
troubleshooting, and proactive monitoring, the Infrastructure Engineer will
maintain and improve upon the availability of network services. *In this
role, the engineer will act as a shift lead, with expectations of providing
second level support, driving team performance and process improvements,
pager rotation, and escalation management.*
· 4+ years experience in supporting a global enterprise network
· CCNA required, CCNP required
· Experience with monitoring tools and analytics (Spectrum, Splunk,
Performance Center, Netscout, Network Instruments)
· Familiarity with ticketing systems (ServiceNow preferred)
· Demonstrated experience analyzing packet captures (Wireshark)
· Experience with Cisco data center products including Nexus 7k,
5k, 2k ..Must have worked with CISCO 6500..
· Experience with Cisco LAN products including 6k, 4k, 3850
· Experience working with F5 LTM
· Experience working with DNS/DHCP (QIP preferred) and F5 GTM
· Experience with Aruba wireless products and familiarity with
Airwave a plus
· Experience with Cisco WAN products including ASR 1k
· Experience working with carriers to identify and resolve circuit
· Experience working with WAN acceleration technologies such as
Cisco WAAS or Riverbed
· Strong understanding of TCP, BGP, OSPF, VRFs, vPC, QoS, 802.1x
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408 459 3307 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.