Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share Matching Resumes only…*

*Position 1*

*Role: ETL Tester*

*Location: Owing Mills, MD*

*Duration: 3 – 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Should have 8+ years of ETL Testing experience

·         He should have strong SQL & PLSQL knowledge, able to create
queries with multiple joins.

·         Requirement understanding, Test Case writing, test execution, and
Test result reporting (Complete STLC Cycle steps)

*Position 2*

*Role: Oracle DBA*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 3 – 6 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         At least 9 years in IT.

·         Good experience in Oracle DBA

*Position 3*

*Role: Network Engineer*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 3 – 6 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         At least 9 years in IT.

·         Good experience with Firewall, Load Balancer, DNS Server and
Appliances

*Position 4*

*Role: Mainframe Consultant with zOS Network*

*Location: Bloomington, IL*

*Duration: 36 Months*

*Required Skills:*

At least 8+ years of experience in IT.

Misc systems, zOS Network, zOS Storage, zOS performance, CICS

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kishore*

*Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>