I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@techaxial.com
*Position = Middleware/ Database Engineer*
*Location = West Des Moines, IA **(Local OR Near BY ) *
*Duration = 6+ Month Contract*
*Skill Set:* 3-5 years; Experience with Middleware platforms, *Oracle,
relational* and multi-dimensional *database structures, installation,
licensing, and architecture* is required
• Analyzes technical and business needs related to the storage and
retrieval of company data, as well as, in identifying data sources,
constructing data models and in implementing and maintaining company
databases and middleware.
• Design and engineer enterprise-wide database systems by implementing
database management policies and standards that ensures the security and
integrity of the databases. Working with a managed service vendor for day
to day support.
• Understands company/user data needs, resulting in the creation and
maintenance of data structures that optimize the storage and retrieval of
• Assists business users (internal or external to IT) in their database
needs, helping them understand the data types and structures contained
within the various databases.
• Builds and maintains data dictionaries, data tables and other database
• Works with IT management to develop short and long-term strategic plans
for the database needs of the company.
• Design and engineer enterprise-wide middleware platforms.
• Leads in the development and enhancement of the company’s middleware
integration, architecture and infrastructure.
• Advises applications development groups in the design, construction and
deployment of integrated solutions using middleware; may carry out specific
development tasks as appropriate.
• Determines the correct integration technique and design to deliver
efficient and scalable middleware solutions.
• Maintains and fosters a vision for enterprise-wide software integration.
• Develops standards to assure that company software designs are consistent
with the architectural vision.
• Assists with the development of an architectural vision.
• Conducts database audits for both internal controls and oversight of our
managed service vendor
• Creates and maintains an effective working relationship between end-users
and the Information Technology department.
• Follows and adheres to company defined IT standards and procedures.
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or Information
Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in the same areas is preferred.
• Experience with *Oracle, relational and multi-dimensional database
structures, installation, licensing, and architecture is required*.
. Three (3) to five plus (5+) years of progressively responsible *Database
• Experience with Middleware, web, and portal structures, installation,
licensing, and architecture is a plus.
. Business Analysis skills is a plus
• Familiarity with 3rd party programming/development tools preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr .Business Development Manager (BDM)
Ph No : 917-775-7903
Email ID : *ja...@techaxial.com <ja...@techaxial.com>*
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”-*Philippians 4:13*
Note : This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.