Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT: dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL:  SAS programmer
Location: Hopewell, NJ
Duration:  6+ months

Candidates should be:
Detail oriented
Reliable (that the managers can count on them to do the work they are
assigned)
Independent (they don’t want to be holding anyone’s hand)
Need ISS experience, but ISE is also very important
Should be able to easily tell the interviewers how they debug programs.
CDISC background is an added bonus (not someone that has only done CDISC
database development or only CDISC mapping. They need analysis experience
too)
Should have experience with all phases (there are multiple openings in
different groups (early development, full development, and
Communication skills are KEY! At least 3 out of the last 16 candidates were
out of the running because they were not clear.
Candidate need to be clear and to the point.
MS in Statistics is a real selling point!!!

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 609-935-3773 (103)