HI…,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to   *ja...@techaxial.com
<ja...@techaxial.com>*

*Position *   *=  Database Engineer*

*Location  =  West Des Moines, IA *

*Duration  =  6+ Month Contract*

*Skill Set:* 3-5 years; Experience with Middleware platforms, *Oracle,
relational* and multi-dimensional *database structures, installation,
licensing, and architecture* is required

*PURPOSE: *

• Analyzes technical and business needs related to the storage and
retrieval of company data, as well as, in identifying data sources,
constructing data models and in implementing and maintaining company
databases and middleware.

*QUALIFICATIONS: *

• Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or Information
Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.

• Bachelor’s degree in the same areas is preferred.

*EXPERIENCE: *

• Experience with *Oracle, relational and multi-dimensional database
structures, installation, licensing, and architecture is required*.

. Three (3) to five plus (5+) years of progressively responsible *Database
experience.*

• Experience with Middleware, web, and portal structures, installation,
licensing, and architecture is a plus.

. Business Analysis skills is a plus

• Familiarity with 3rd party programming/development tools preferred.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr .Business Development Manager (BDM)

Ph No :  917-775-7903

Email ID :  *ja...@techaxial.com <ja...@techaxial.com>*

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

http://techaxial.com/

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”-*Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *