*Title : Java Architect*
*Location : *Foster City, CA
Client : Visa
*POSITION SUMMARY *
The candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of the
platform that enables cloud-based mobile payments.
We provide our engineers with the latest tools to develop world-class
payment products. We pair this with an architecture that supports massive
scalability and access to the world’s strongest payment network. We
practice test driven development to ensure that we produce the highest
quality of code possible. At Visa, we strive for technical excellence
This position is based in Foster City, CA and will report to the Director
of Product Development.
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Design and Build web applications
• Integrate with Visa’s back-end systems.
• Design components, develop code and test changes utilizing development
best practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, peer
• Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing,
automated builds, and source control
• Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the
• Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a
variety of protocols (e.g. SOAP, Rest, File Transfer)
• Validate successful introduction of newly deployed products and feature
sets to the market.
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required. MS or other related advanced degree
• Typically requires 5+ years of experience in application services
development for large scale systems, or 1-2+ years with strong MS in CS.
• Solid experience with SQL.
• Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP,
Spring, Maven, XML, JSON, REST, WS*, AXIS, JERSEY).
• Knowledge of Java.
*Bachelors Degree **
*MS SQL **
*Web Services **
*Nice to Have*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 219(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*
*Email: **r...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*
|http://www.allianceit.com <http://www.allianceit.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.