*Need Visa/ DL  original copy( No Xerox copy) with submission*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*HADOOP DEVELOPER WITH JAVA background- *

*Phoenix, AZ (Onsite only)*

*Duration: Multiyear long-term*

*Map R exp will be a huge plus but the Hadoop and Java Exp should be
solid..*

*Need to have the below exp for sure:*

*• Core java*

*• Hdfs/mapreduce fundamentals *

*• Native java mapreduce (writing/tuning/customizing)*

*• Hbase (working knowledge of writing batch/real-time java applications)*

*Our Client (American Express) is embarking on an exciting transformation
driven by an energetic new team of high-performers.* This group is nimble
and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If
you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and
services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical,
digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team - "Big Data
Labs" You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible
for delivering world class platform capabilities on our Big Data Platform.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Design and build robust solutions for Big Data problems.

·         Guide the full lifecycle for the Big Data solution including
technical architecture design, solution design, solution development,
testing & deployment.

·         Define and document design and build standards

·         Provide technical leadership & coaching to junior developers.

*QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:*

*Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent OR
Master’s in Computer Applications or equivalent*

·         *Minimum of 3-6 years of relevant experience big data
development. Should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer
Science.*

·         *Hands-on development experience with Big Data technology stack
(HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Message Queues, SOLR/Elastic
Search,Talend,Redis/Memcached)*

·         *Expertise in Java/C++ and Python.*

·         *Experience in high scale or distributed RDBMS*

·         *Expert on Hadoop Architecture having knowledge on Hadoop, Map
Reduce, Hbase, Pig, Hive, YARN, Zookeeper , Solar, Sqoop, Flume.*

·         *Must have recent hands on 1+ years web application development
experience in J2EE (Struts/JSP/Servlet).*

·         *Must be proficient with SQ, PL/SQL and stored procedures,*
Teradata experience would be plus.

·         *Should have recent experience using WSAD and deploying to
WebSphere 6.x.*

·         *Experience in UNIX shell scripting is good to have*

·         Should have experience in analysis, design, development, testing,
and implementation of system applications

·         Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms

·         Experience in Infrastructure and storage design

·         Demonstrated experience in the design and development of data
architectures

·         Good understanding of Big Data products in the market

·         Experience with Perl and CVS are nice to have

·         Creative problem solving (Innovative)

·         Willingness to understand the business and participate in
discussions around project requirements

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list