you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *NoSQL / Java Developer*

*Location::** Phoenix AZ*

*Duration**:: 24+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Looking for No SQL developer*

*Look for people working with Mongo DB and Cassandra*

*Must have experience with:*

•               Agile methodology experience

•               Cassandra/DataStax Enterprise Expert

•               Experience with NoSQL development such as MongoDB or
Couchbase

•               Experience with open source frameworks and tools such as
Spring (MVC, Data JPA, Integration, Security), Hibernate, Groovy/Grails,
Hudson/Jenkins, Maven, Ant

•               Working knowledge of server-side Java technologies such as
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, AMQP, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Ehcache,
Lucene, Solr

•               Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web
services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML, JAXB, Jackson and
Jersey

•               Front-end development experience with HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript and AJAX

•               Experience creating dynamic web interfaces utilizing modern
Javascript frameworks such as jQuery, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap
and Foundation

•               Experience with portal technologies such as Liferay,
WebSphere, JSR 286/Portlet 2.0

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9398 ext-2050 I Email: **vaish...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>