We have very urgent position from my client in MN location so please drop
me your consultant resumes to naren...@elementtechnologies.com
*Position Title: SDET, Test Engineer*
*Duration:6 Months plus*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
Might you have anyone with SDET background that is available ASAP or a
position in Minneapolis, MN. (OK with Skype Interview)
Looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help with the
quality assurance development
SDET is responsible for:
- Understanding product functionality, data content, and system
architecture of the product being tested.
- Define, automate and organize wide variety of test types including unit,
functional, performance, and regression.
- Participate in designing and building test frameworks and integrating
automation test into the build system.
- Continuously re-assess test coverage and work closely with developer and
stakeholders on improving the product quality
- Tracking and managing defects.
- Reporting on testing status and results.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong technical background and
experience with software programming and scripting. Candidate should be
able to apply this experience to automate all types of testing wherever
possible. Experience in automated software testing especially in the
financial market industry is a plus. The ability to work closely with
developer and participating both white box and black box testing is
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in testing Web application and Web Services (SOAP
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies including
- 3+ years of Programming or Scripting experience (Particularly in C# )
- Experience with test cases management and defect tracking tools JIRA
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Good written & oral communication skills are mandatory.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Desire to share information and train others is essential.
- Honest, open, passionate, positive "can-do attitude, self-sufficient.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new concepts either technological, or industry
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- Experience working with build management tool including TeamCity
- Advanced user of Automated Testing Tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP,
SilkPerformer, SilkTest). Formal training in an automated testing tool is a
- Familiarity with databases particularly Sybase. Ability to understand
schemas and write basic queries using SQL.
- Experience working in the financial information industry.
Thanks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Phone: 732-562-1005 Ext. 307
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.