Pega SSA Consultant
Location is Memphis, TN,
Automotive industry exp a + .
Client is Pega Systems onsite for car manufacturer.
Responsible for providing high quality consulting services on all project
assignments. Works as part of a project team to ensure that the business
and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer
requirements. May have a specialization in either a target vertical
industry or functional area (e.g., CRM, deployment, etc.).
Key Result Areas:
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases;
delivering high quality deliverables.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user
- Have an advanced understanding of the main features of PRPC; their
features and limitations.
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to the core base product.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application
- Complete work in time / effort budget. Provide proactive update to
Engagement Leader if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy.
- Provides regular updates to Engagement Leader on project progress and
- Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as
- Work with team members (client, partner or Pega).
*Pega CSSA Certification required*
*8+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server
design/development years experience in design and implementation of
PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop
shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega
Process Rules Commander.*
*4-5 years’ experience with PRPC (preferably recent Pega 7 ) with
experience in new Pega capabilities*
*Experience on Pega CPM Frameworks *
*Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts*
*Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should
have hands on experience in developing web applications.*
*Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise beans
is a plus*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.