Hello Partners,

We are in need of a Node.JS developer. Located in Columbus, OH.

Its only for 2 MONTHS Contract

We are looking for someone to help revamp the existing job scheduling
system (currently implemented with kue), and to also provide an evaluation
of our current stack and provide recommendations for improvement.  This
person should have experience with large scale and high volume Node.JS
deployments.  We are looking for someone local, who can work in our offices.

Skills we are looking for:

NodeJS

Express

node job queues (preferably Kue)

Redis

Couchdb

experience with other NodeJS frameworks, like LoopBack, ActionHero, etc

API development

Architecture

Design/Scaling

Expert Level at Node JS

Need to help out with job scheduling which happens w/n the application

Look at app and make recommendations

Node application is built with Express (and listed in JD)

Okay to Skype or phone for interviews but need to be onsite for actual work

Looking to interview as soon as possible, next week or the following

Target Start Date: Next couple of weeks

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com