*Please send the resumes to “divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
<divya_das...@aesinc.us.com>”*

*Jira Admin*

*Herndon VA*

*6 Weeks*

*$55 C2C*

*Locals are highly preferred*

*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*

 Administration and support of Jira, Confluence, Jira Agile and Associated
plug-ins.

• Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to
optimize/improve Jira setup and workflows, as well as identify where
functionality can/cannot meet user requests.

• Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in Jira to provide
end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance
metrics and status reports.

• Using Jira REST APIs, develop solutions for integration with other tools,
automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for
reporting and analytics purposes.

• Lead Jira/Confluence upgrades, and partner with our IT staff to
coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.

• Provide User Management and support.

• Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plug-ins, and extensions.

• Develop process workflow for Jira Agile in coordination with the project
management team.

• This resource is a key member with our client to transition from Rally to
JIRA, so any exposure to Rally functionality is a plus.

•  Ability to work independently with minimal guidance to interact with
multiple teams while interacting with senior managers and director with
strong communication and presentation skill

*Regards*

*Marie D630-325-9569*