*Local to AL - F2F Must !!*
*QA Test /Automated tester2 openingsOniste interview required Montgomery,
*Minimum of 6 years experience in automated testing environment*
Positions will support the Centralized Alabama Recipient Eligibility System
Project (CARES) system development for the modernization of enrollment
eligibility systems for Medicaid, Child Health Insurance Program, Food
Assistance, TANF, and Subsidized Child Care. CARES is a Web-based
Enterprise system designed to support multiple agencies and programs in a
highly automated enrollment and eligibility process. Currently, Medicaid,
DHR, DPH and Client play active roles in the CARES program; and more
agencies are expected to be added over time.
*JOB DESCRIPTION: Developer-in-Test*
· Using software development skills, create automated test scripts
on behalf of CARES Project
· Other tasks as assigned by the Project Sponsor and Manager build
· Perform professional programming and analysis work.
· Responsible for systems analysis, design, development, quality
assurance and integration.
other technologies as identified by the development manager
· Implement the various types of tests and report accurately on
· Evaluate the testing load and recommend improvements in the
· Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying
the latest techniques in test automation.
· Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute
· Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated
Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
· Identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of
proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
· Create and maintain an automated nightly build verification test.
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all
test objects developed and test environments used.
· Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· C# development experience
· Minimum of 6 years experience in automated testing environment
· Experience developing software tests for functional, performance
and regression testing that include automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing
· Hands on experience in building and managing Automated Test
Frameworks such as Gherkin and Specflow
· In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment - SCRUM is
· Ability to break down prioritized requirements into individual
Bachelor s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with
advance education in fields related to position or equivalent experience.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.