*Job Title: SharePoint Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract*
*
*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

We are looking for a sharepoint developer to come in to make some
updates/modifications to our department sharepoint site.
We are looking for a candidate with strong design and development skills in
MOSS 2007 and any related software experience to create forms, workflow,
reports, new templates and dashboards.
This will be department specific site and will be expanding on an existing
template with new code, updates, fixes, and integration.

Requirements: MOSS 2007 ASP.NET C#.Net

Thanks
Leon Parker - l...@panzersolutions.com
203-971-8359