Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829*
*Position:** Systems Engineer*
*Location:** NC-Raleigh; PA-Blue Bell; KS-Lenexa;
*Duration:** 6 months contract extendable*
*MOI: Telephonic & Skype*
The Systems Engineer installs and maintains the company’s server
infrastructure, including operating software, server management software,
system backups, virus protection and email systems.
· Applies understanding of company’s general business functions and
systems to determine impact of system changes to the business and vice versa
· Communicates with system users in business terms
· Ensures that work complies with PRA’s Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), systems development life cycle methodology, policies,
standards and procedures
· Specifies, configures and maintains server hardware and operating
· Provides 7x24 system support
· Provides guidance and mentoring in area(s) of technical expertise
· Researches, analyzes and implements patches and upgrades to fix
operating system problems or vulnerabilities
· Evaluates new products and services
· Participates in the development and implementation of trouble
handling procedures to minimize service outages
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in planning,
designing, deploying, managing / troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory
· Certification preferred but not required.
· Excellent teamwork abilities and written and verbal communication
· Detail oriented, organized and possess self-management and
prioritization skills to handle multiple tasks and projects.
· Must have led a minimum of 3 AD migrations / upgrades and
preferably one from AD 2003 to AD 2012.
Technically knowledgeable and customer service oriented with the ability to
interact with all levels of an organization in a professional manner.
An undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in Computer
Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Management Information
Systems or related area. Work experience in Systems in a business
environment may be considered equivalent
· An undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in
Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Management
Information Systems or related area. Work experience in Systems in a
business environment may be considered equivalent
· Professional Certification preferred (MCSE)
· Reads, writes and speaks fluent English. Fluent in language of
· Analytical, dependable and efficient. Team-oriented. Possesses
good communication skills
Thanks and Regard’s
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.