you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

 *Telephonic and F2F*

*Role::* *Java Web Developer*

*Location::** Wilmington, DE*

*Duration**:: **24+ Months*

*Job Description::*

*Financial Exp is a plus*

Software Engineer (JAVA)
Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience* developing web
applications.* Candidate will have both strong communication and
collaboration skills allowing them to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve
issues in a clear and precise manner to the development team, and also
share solutions with non-technical audience. Candidate also must have
willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.

*Requirements*

§  Proficient with Core Java Programming

§  Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring WebFlow a +

§  Experience with JavaScript libraries and Frameworks

§  Experience with Spring Framework

§  Experience with object oriented methodologies

§  Experience with MVC design pattern

§  Experience with open-source servers (Tomcat, Apache)

§  Experience with XML, SOAP,  RESTful, and JSON

§  Experience with source-control tools and practices

§  Familiar in CSS3, HTML5, and client-side best practices

§  Familiar with database concepts and systems

§  Familiar with Agile practices (Scrum Methodology)

§  Familiar with design and architecture documentation

*Job Responsibilities*

§  Create code/framework solutions that can be reused effectively and
efficiently

§  Accurately estimate engineering time through proper channels based on
skill-sets of team and schedule

§  Involvement with projects from project planning and kickoff through
project delivery

§  Mentor junior team members

§  Manage own time and the time of other developers on projects according
to estimates developed during project planning

§  Responsible for designing and writing code that follows best practices
around design, maintainability, and quality

§  Ability to adapt to projects that may fall outside of existing
technology skills, and show willing to learn new skills

§  Must have a collaborative and positive attitude

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*