Hope you are doing well.
Please do let me know if you are interested and looking for job change at
Please find the detailed job description, and it will be really appreciate
if you can share me your updated resume and best number to reach.
Please find the requirement below and share matching resume to
*Job Title : Java UI Front End Web Development Engineer*
*Duration of assignment (in Months) : 3-6+Months*
*Work Location : Portland, Oregon, USA*
*Experience : (in Yrs) 8+ yrs*
*Visa Copy Must at the time of Submission*
*Candidate of PST Only Preferred *
*Technical/Functional Skills *
*Minimum requirements: *
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing, architecting,
developing, and deploying modern responsive web platforms.
CSS3, Linux, Git, REST APIs, Responsive Design, MVC frameworks, JSON, MySQL
or Oracle, NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Cassandra/DynamoDB etc.
- Highly effective oral and written communication; ability to
explain complex designs and relationships.
- Experience with application development and deployment,
particularly with Amazon AWS or another cloud environment.
- Solid experience interfacing with REST APIs
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web
- Experience with identifying and addressing performance
- Familiar with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools such as mocha,
jasmine or teaspoon
- Experience with wire framing and interactive prototyping
tools such as Axure or Atomic
- Experience with implementation of responsive web design and
- Familiarity with multi-tier large scale web architecture
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux/Mac environment is
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Perl)
*Preferred Qualifications *
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language
such as Java, C#, C++, C or Python
- Success in dealing with ambiguous/undefined problems and
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal /
written English skills
- Visual design experience
*Roles & Responsibilities *
- This role will be responsible for designing, developing,
deploying and operating responsive web applications. This position will
focus on build out of frontend platform capabilities for a machine learning
full stack application (data – services – API – mobile consumer experience)
with numerous complex technology, security and consumer experience elements.
- You should be a talented and experienced front-end developer
with expertise in front-end web UI and AJAX-based interactive application
development. You should have a solid background in the fundamentals of
software development, and have a deep understanding of best practices in
various languages/technologies. You should love creating things and take
great personal pride in building beautiful and functional user interfaces.
- We mostly utilize open source, full stack and cloud
React, React Native, HTML5, CSS, NodeJS, Java, Python, Ruby, AWS services
(DynamoDB, EC2 Linux, S3, RedShift, SNS, Spark / EMR), ElasticSearch (ELK
stack), Cassandra, JSON, Git, Jenkins etc.
Linux, Git, REST APIs, Responsive Design, MVC frameworks, JSON, MySQL or
Oracle, NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Cassandra/DynamoDB
I don't work for submissions, I work for Placement
[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.