*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Salesforce Developer Location : NYC
Midtown , NY *
*Duration : 5+ Months *
*Interview : Phone then Face to Face*
· We’re hiring a Senior Salesforce.com Developer with Apex and
Visualforce skills (Apex Classes, APEX REST, Controllers and Triggers,
Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools).
· Any experience in implementations with Social media and Marketing
tools will be a plus.
· Work on small autonomous teams to build applications on
· Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as
· Work with other technology teams in order to facilitate
interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems.
· Besides a competitive compensation package, you'll be working
with a great group of technologists interested in always finding the right
tool for the job in a culture that encourages innovation.
· If you're ready to take on some new technical challenges at a
well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
· 5+ years’ experience working as a developer in any Object
Oriented Development platform such as Java or Ruby on Rails.
· 3+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.com platform.
· Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS technologies.
· Strong knowledge of basic software development principles: Design
patterns, Modular programming.
· Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex
Classes, Apex Web Services (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex
Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers,
Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
· Proven experience with front end technologies such as JQuery,
· Experience with various Salesforce customer portals and sites
· Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits
applicable to Salesforce.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with
minimal supervision including but not limited to service and/or sales cloud.
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
· Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate
systems using ESB, SOAP and/or REST based web services.
· Experience in working with Demand tools and Marketing tools
(Silverpop, Marketo, ExactTarget).
· Salesforce.com Certifications (nice to have)
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
Strong relevant work experience considered.
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.