I hope you are doing great…
This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below
*Position: Site Conversion Engineer*
*Location: San Bruno, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Need to Work on W2*
· Constantly monitor and analyze customer experience on
*Walmart.com* by using various tools.
· Proactively identify issues by mining various data sources &
· Ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make
effective business recommendations.
· Represent as a key stakeholder in prioritizing open issues with
product & Engineering teams.
· Refine disparate data sources into actionable insights & help
· Dynamic, goal-oriented & self-motivated who has appetite to
improve results Essentials.
· *4+ years of experience working in an e-commerce environment at
the intersection of site conversion/optimization tactics and product
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all
levels of end users and technical resources.
· *Working knowledge of web analytic technologies, performance
monitoring and optimization tools.*
· Innovative thinker and ability to work independently Experience.
· Experience in creating & maintaining Tealeaf events and
· Experience in creating custom reports and dashboards.
· Experience in site catalyst, discover & Splunk.
· *Experience in BI, Business objects & Databases.*
· Exposure on A/B & Multivariate testing.
· *Experience on Tableau or similar visualization tools.*
· Analyzing log files & click stream data.
*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please.*
Name of the Person:
Insurance required (Yes/No):
Thanks & Regards,
( 510-270-0603 | : krish...@erpanderp.com
-ERP and ERP Corp | www.erpanderp.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.