Hello Partners,

I have below requirement for Shell Petrolium. Please let me know if you are
interested in it. Respond with your updated profile and details below.

Job Title: Cassandra Consultants

Location: Dallas TX

Duration: Long term Contract

Job Description:

*         Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with
technology to help clients achieve high performance.

*         Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Cassandra.

*         Troubleshoot production issues with Cassandra/NoSQL/Hadoop.

*         Performance tuning of a Cassandra/NoSQL/Hadoop environment.

*         Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into
Cassandra/NoSQL/Hadoop.

*         Experience in Building Java apps

*         Experience in building and coding applications using Cassandra
components

*         Hands-on MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Pig programming

*         Experience in implementing relational data models

*         Experience in understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS

*         Experience Developing REST web services

Details required:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability:

Relocation:

Contact No:

Email id:

Visa Status:

Rate/Salary:

Regards,

Hemal Adani | Technical Recruiter | KnackTek LLC.

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Office: 470 395 0236

 <mailto:hemal.ad...@knacktek.com> hemal.ad...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com